- Black Walnut finish
- Straight lines and ball castings
- Free polytop upgrade
- Pop-up or roll-out trundle available
- The Polytop works like a platform bed -- no need for a box spring or separate bed frame!
- It is designed to hold a twin-size mattress
- The Polytop lasts 10 times longer than regular link springs, and is more comfortable too!
- Your daybed will be delivered and brought to your front door!
- Get it fast in as soon as 3 days!
- Upgrade to Express 2 Day Delivery for only $49!
Double the daybed's sleeping surface and sleep two people comfortably by ordering one of the optional trundles. Both the Pop-Up and roll-out mattress and support hide under your daybed when they're not in use. Simply slide the pop-up trundle out and "pop" it up to create a larger sleeping surface when you need it!
3 Great Daybed Mattresses to Choose From!
The Corsicana 600 Firm daybed mattress is a good way to go if you're on a budget. Using a simple design it provides comfort for both sitting and sleeping.learn more »
The only all foam option in the daybed mattress category, the Sealy Bale IV Firm daybed mattress provides excellent contouring and a firm yet forgiving feel.learn more »
The only organic option in the daybed mattress category; the US Mattress Naturals Level 2 Luxury Firm daybed mattress is foam-free and provides excellent firm support.learn more »
Daybed Back, Daybed Sides, Free Polytop Frame
|DELIVERY OPTIONS||SERVICE LEVEL||DELIVERY TIMING||COST|
|Front Door||Front Door||3-7 Days||
|Express 2 Day
Get It Now
Get Delivery Estimate
|White Glove||In Home
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States that is road accessible.
Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is available for an additional fee, please call for details. While we do not ship internationally, we can deliver to your US based freight forwarder.
Please note, special delivery options, including Hawaii and Alaska deliveries, cannot be added to an order once it is placed. For more information on delivery or to select one of our special delivery options, please call us at 1-800-279-3775.